Monday 14 October 2013

You are welcome.

Today I was sat in the new Urban Coffee Company cafe in Harborne, here in Brum, reading The Righteous Mind and thinking about blogging, so rushed home (after finishing my flat white, of course) and set up this blog, without thinking too much about it.

My favourite things are reading, making cakes (and eating them), music and the fantastic city of Birmingham.  I'm always telling people my opinions on all these things, so thought I'd try doing that in writing.

My technical skills are entry-level, but hopefully I'll learn.


And if anyone is reading, let me know what you think.


Cheers from the Aging Enthusiast.


Ps: currently drinking - hazelnut coffee.  Currently listening to Wolf People - Steeple. Excellent modern psychedelic folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment